Title: Senior Backend Engineer
Selby Jennings is working with an elite FinTech company that had a seed funding of $60 million with total valuation of $1.5 billion. They are changing the landscape of consumer finance through their rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and build a path towards homeownership.
You will be working with a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting! You'll be responsible for designing, building, and implementing the back-end services while optimizing speed, scalability, and reliability of the application.
- 8+ years of experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Experience in Java and AWS or GCP
- Experience in APIs, Microservices and/or REST
Nice to have
- Knowledge or experience in start-ups
- Great interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Experience working with payment systems/cards
Base Salary: $180,000 - 225,000
Total compensation: $250,000 - 300,000
Other perks: Benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match