Title: Investment Banking Associate - Secondary Advisory (Elite Boutique)
Location: New York, NY
Our client, a leading global independent investment bank is looking for an experienced Associate to join their Secondary Advisory group in New York City. This group will offer exposure to high-profile GP-led and LP-led transactions.
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Interfacing with clients
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Playing key leadership role in all aspects of GP-led or LP-led secondary transactions
- Working closely with senior members of the group
- Prior M&A, Industry Coverage, and/or Secondaries experience
- Excellent communication, technical, and analytical skill set
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
If you're an Investment Banking Associate who is interested in Private Funds/Secondary Advisory please click the link to apply - our team looks forward to speaking with you!
Salary Range: $200,000 - $225,000