Sales Support | Senior Associate | Asset Manager
A London-based independent investment management firm with $16bn AUM are looking for a Senior Associate to join their dynamic sales team due to their exceptional growth. The firm has 4 office locations worldwide, a global network of UHNWI, Family Offices and Institutional Clients.
The firm was established over 20 years ago by blue-chip executives and offers a multi-faceted approach to asset management as well as a great culture and meritocratic environment.
- Assisting the sales team by responding to client queries; both investment-related and operational
- Producing analytical material on funds to enhance marketing materials and client queries
- Creating performance analysis and investment fund comparisons
- Preparing DDQs, RFPs and RFIs
- Working on new fund launches including analysis and creating new marketing material
- Hosting and preparing materials for client and fund update calls
- 2-5 years of sales support experience in Asset Management
- BA/BSc degree from a reputable university
- Experience in systems such as Bloomberg/Morningstar/Refinitiv
- Good understanding of investment funds and financial markets
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Tool
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply directly on this site.