- Originate new sales in the assigned territory to meet assigned sales quota and revenue targets
- Use appropriate techniques to build and manage a pipeline of new business targets and progress complex sales cycles
- Develop relevant client and industry relationships to elevate awareness and position of Pricing & Analytics and to drive business growth
- Work collaboratively with the wider Pricing & Analytics organization to maximize existing customer footprint and retention and optimize growth opportunities
- Contribute to the EMEA growth strategy through pro-active knowledge of assigned territory, including market themes, competitive landscape etc.
- Manage forecasts and lead/campaign execution with rigor and accuracy.
- 5+ years of relevant Business Development experience (Capital Markets, B2B Sales or Business Development)
- A strong knowledge of financial markets would be ideal, and a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships within buyside, sellside & advisory community
- A track record of consistently achieving and exceeding targets
- Ability to plan and prioritise important tasks and work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills conveying messages accurately and concisely
- Team player
- Existing relationships / network within the Leveraged Finance community would be beneficial