A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire an Operational Risk Associate to help build out 1st line ORM frameworks for their Consumer business line as they work to expand their new digital consumer banking platform that will offer credit cards, personal loans, and small business loans. The nature of the role will be quite broad, but this associate will be involved in controls development/implementation, project management, issue management, operational resiliency, and stakeholder engagement.
This role will sit in the DFW area, and the ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Operational Risk/Audit, the ability to communicate with senior management, and a background in Project/Issues Management is preferred.
- Assist in building out 1st line ORM frameworks to expand the bank's digital consumer banking platform
- Ability to identify root causes and escalate risks when needed
- Establish relationships and work closely across the business to remediate testing errors and implement corrective action
- Present weekly reporting and act as a point of contact for senior executives
- 3+ years of experience in Risk Management, Audit, or Financial Services
- Strong understanding of risk frameworks and experience performing risk assessments
- A background in project management or issues management is strongly preferred
- Experience in Digital/Online Banking or Consumer Lending is a plus