I'm currently working with an International Investment Bank that is currently looking to expand their team for talented Senior Associates - Vice Presidents to sit within their Capital Advisory - Restructuring Team in London.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent French or German required.
- Restructuring & Special situations experience.
- Experience working with Debt and Capital Advisory.
- Strong execution and client relationship management skills.
- You will be applying your analytical skills and deep understanding of accounting and finance to a diverse range of projects in turnaround, restructuring, bankruptcy and performance improvement.
- Advising on every aspect of the restructuring process - from the strategy, to cash conservation/liquidity management, to business plan development and implementation.
- Assisting the team in a wide range of different Capital and Debt Advisory transactions.