I'm currently working with a Global Advisory firm that are looking to expand their team for a Restructuring Associate Director. The engagements that this firm works with are on an international platform.
- You will be applying your analytical skills and deep understanding of accounting and finance to a diverse range of projects in turnaround, restructuring, bankruptcy and performance improvement.
- You will be working closely with companies across a variety of industries to help under-performing businesses navigate their restructuring process and create a lasting positive impact on the organisation.
- Supporting marketing initiatives by assisting with the pitch preparation process.
- Advising on every aspect of the restructuring process - from the strategy, to cash conservation/liquidity management, to business plan development and implementation
- At least 3+ years of work experience in corporate restructuring, investment or commercial banking, and/or consulting or corporate positions with a financial or accounting focus, 2+ years of which is direct restructuring experience.
- Advanced level of experience in financial modelling with ability to build 13-week cash flow forecast and 3-statement financial models with limited oversight
- Advanced Microsoft, PowerPoint, and Word skills a must
- Professional certifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or demonstrated progress toward such certifications preferred