Having tens of billions in assets under management and offices across the country, our client is an industry leader in the acquisition, financing and asset management of real estate assets across all property types. The team is looking to bring on a Real Estate Private Equity Senior Associate to take point on financial modeling, underwriting and due diligence of prospective acquisitions and to help drive the firm's investment strategy going forward.
This position offers the opportunity to join a firm with a long track record of success and plenty of dry powder to deploy while taking that next step forward in your career.
The Real Estate Private Equity Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Underwriting, financial analysis and due diligence of prospective acquisitions
- Extensive market research across geography, asset class and risk profile
- Preparing and presenting market research, investment committee memos and other ad hoc materials for both internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports for both internal and external staekholders
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant market and industry data and trends
The Real Estate Private Equity Senior Associate will have:
- Between 2 and 6 years of related real estate experience with a real estate investment or development firm, a bulge bracket or reputable middle market investment bank, or real estate advisory firm
- Bachelor degree from a top tier institution
- Excellent understanding of Argus and Excel with financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis experience
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment