A leading Multi-Strat Hedge Fund in NYC is expanding upon their innovate Credit Trading Strategies and are looking to hire a Quantitative Risk Manager to assist in a robust buildout of their risk framework, investment strategy, and portfolio construction.
This hire will be responsible for enhancing the risk management framework for their Credit Trading strategies by designing innovative stress testing scenarios, developing VaR/pricing models, and engaging in dynamic conversations with PM's in regard to portfolio construction and optimization.
The ideal hire will be coming from a Risk or Quant background with experience in Corp Bonds, Muni Bonds, Distressed Credit, Structured Credit, and Credit Derivatives (CDS/CDX). Candidates must be proficient in Python and SQL.
- Enhance Risk Framework for Firm's Credit Trading Strategies
- Develop and Build VaR and Pricing Models used to measure risk across a range of credit products
- Engage with PM's to optimize investment strategy and portfolio construction
- Design innovative stress testing scenarios from scratch
- Explain the drivers of performance to senior management and PMs
- 4+ years in a Risk Manager, Quant Risk, Quant Research, or Investment Strategy role relating to various credit strategies (Credit L/S, Credit Relative Value, Volatility Arb)
- Expert level knowledge in a range of traded credit products and markets (Corp Bonds, Muni Bonds, Distressed Credit, Structured Credit, and Credit Derivatives (CDS/CDX))
- Working ability in Python and SQL
- Buyside experience preferred