I am working with a global, multi-strategy hedge fund in New York City and San Francisco, CA that is looking to add either a data scientist or quantitative researcher to join their hypothesis-driven data science research team that combines the most innovative alternative data analyses and quantitative tools with the firm's fundamental research. You will be working directly with multiple investment teams on a daily basis, and even have the ability to generate your own data-driven insights.
- Develop and maintain mission-critical data pipelines and analytical tools that streamline and scale the data engineering life-cycle from ingestion to insight
- Support day-to-day research operations of the team and take part in continuous improvements to research quality by applying creative problem-solving to a wide variety of research questions
- Masters or bachelors required (Min: 3.6 GPA) from a top accredited university
- Extensive experience working with alternative data on either buy-side or sell-side
- Highly skilled in Python and SQL