One of the world's leading hedge funds are looking for experienced quant developers to work directly with a renowned PM. This PM has been with the firm for 13 years and built their infrastructure for quant trading from the ground up. The PM is now seeing a quant developer to join his team and assist with working on a number of critical projects. This is a great opportunity to learn directly from a highly successful PM and be part of an extremely talented team of developers, researchers and traders.
- Collaborate with Quant Researchers to implement data pipeline using cutting edge technologies
- Engage in development of order execution stack.
- Portfolio construction and optimization solutions
- Develop and manage critical task scheduling work in Airflow for daily signal generation, portfolio optimization, and order submission and monitoring.
- Work on developing end-to-end research, backtesting, and trading platform tools.
- A STEM degree from a world-leading university.
- Expertise in Python programming, familiarity with C++ would be bonus
- Experience working on trading infrastructure at either a hedge fund or leading investment bank
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to work collaboratively as well individual