Director of Quantitative Research - Futures/FX/Equities
My client is a multi-strategy quant hedge fund in NYC with several billion in AUM. Given their strong performance over the last several years and increase in headcount, they are expanding their investment research team and are hiring a Director of Quantitative Research. The mandate will be responsible for driving the firmwide research agenda that will span across all their existing quant strategies.
- Research, develop and implement medium-frequency systematic trading strategies across futures, FX and equities.
- Lead the research pipelining across the business and liaise with senior stakeholders in order to carry out the research agenda.
- Manage a team of experienced quantitative researchers and developers.
- 8+ years of experience researching, developing and managing short-term systematic trading strategies across futures, FX and equities
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of quantitative researchers
- Hands on coding experience in either Python, Java, C++/C#, etc.
- Track record in managing a research agenda