Quality Assurance Engineer
Company Summary: This is a fully remote opportunity with a comprehensive investment management group that spans across all segments of the global capital market. This group is a private partnership, which allows the company to use their own ownership structure that fosters long term views that correlate with their clients needs.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback on functional/business requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute functional and automated tests against a variety of software architectures including API/Web Services, client/server, and web applications environment.
- Identify and propose value-adding Test Automation solutions appropriate for each functional area, business domain, application platform, or product.
The Quality Assurance Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or Engineering and at least 4 year's experience as a quality engineering analyst/ software testing analyst in the financial services or a related industry is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of software QE methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Fluent with automated test frameworks and tools such as Karate, Cucumber/TestNG, and Selenium.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development process.
This firm offers a very complex and competitive benefits plan that allows you to join a booming firm while also being able to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Fully remote opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Located in the heart of Boston
This firm is looking to fill their Quality Assurance Engineer openings quickly, so please do not hesitate to apply.