Python Quantitative Developer - Fixed Income
Multi-Asset Investment Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary on application
Our client are a highly successful and renowned multi-asset investment manager with a proven track record of delivering exceptional returns across a diverse range of asset classes. They are currently seeking a talented Python Fixed Income Quantitative Developer to join the dynamic team. If you are passionate about finance, possess strong quantitative skills, and have expertise in Python programming, we encourage you to apply and be a valuable contributor to their continued success.
As a Python Fixed Income Quantitative Developer, you will play a vital role in shaping their investment strategies and ensuring their effective implementation, particularly in the Fixed Income domain. You will collaborate closely with our quantitative research and portfolio management teams to develop, maintain, and enhance the tools and systems that drive their investment processes across various asset classes. This is an exceptional opportunity to leverage your expertise in finance and programming to make a significant impact on investment decisions.
- Collaborate with quantitative researchers to translate financial models into production-ready Python code.
- Develop and maintain Python-based quantitative tools and libraries for fixed income analytics, risk management, and portfolio optimisation.
- Implement, test, and optimise trading algorithms for fixed income securities.
- Work on data analysis, data integration, and data quality initiatives to ensure reliable data sources for quantitative research across multiple asset classes.
- Participate in the research and development of new trading strategies and risk management techniques, spanning various asset categories.
- Monitor and maintain trading systems, ensuring high availability and performance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technology/ quantitative field such as Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Strong proficiency in Python programming with a focus on financial modelling, data analysis, and software development best practices.
- CI/CD knowledge and experience
- Solid understanding of fixed income securities, financial markets, and quantitative finance concepts, as well as knowledge of trading systems and electronic trading platforms is advantageous
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills required
Apply now for immediate consideration!