The Role: The firm is looking for a remarkable person to work on intricate software systems and data pipelines. This position is a hands-on engineer who directly collaborates with teams within the firm as a part of its business-facing technology organization. A candidate that is hired will have in-depth understanding of software architecture, design concepts, and data design patterns. They should be familiar with the typical data engineering technologies.
What You'll Bring:
- Degree in a technical or quantitative discipline from a top tier institution.
- 2+ years of experience as a developer with experience in developing data pipelines.
- Demonstrated ability to program in Python on Linux/Unix platforms; familiarity with scripting languages.
- Familiarity with technologies related to data engineering such as Spark, Pandas, etc.
- Experience with effective code version control, as well as Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Motivated by the transformational effects of technology-at-scale.
- Experience in finance is preferred!
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents, flexible spending account, 401(k), fully paid parental leave, generous PTO with unlimited sick days
- Perks: Employee discounts for gym memberships, wellness activities, healthy snacks, casual dress code
- Training: learning and development courses, speakers, team-building off-site
- Employee resource groups