A globally influential proprietary trading firm is actively looking to hire a hungry and driven individual to their Middle Office Interest Rates and FX teams as a Specialist. The firm is among the industry leaders in trading asset classes such as Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, FX, and cryptocurrency while being facilitated by the most up to date technology that is available to complete trades.
The Middle Office Operations teams are responsible for trade support responsibilities, working closely with the Risk and Tech teams to correct trading issues, oversee trade flow from E-Trading platforms, and complete reconciliation processes for FX, Options, and Exotics currencies.
- Aiding in project management between Risk, Tech, and Trading teams
- Settlement for Risk and P and L
- Front to back settlement of the trade life cycle for Bonds, Futures, Options, and Derivatives
- Working as a liaison with counterparties and trading teams on resolving trading discrepancies
- Continuously updating trade capture, position management, and inventory on a daily basis
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 1 - 3 years' experience in fixed income securities, IR derivatives middle office, and operations
- Knowledge of Interest Rate Risk, US Government Bonds, Futures/Options, Interest Rate Swaps
- SQL/Python/Power experience
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Experience in process improvement