- Lead product roadmaps across multiple workstreams, working closely with design, engineering, and business partners
- End-to-end product ownership with a strong focus on delivering first-rate products to all customers, both internal and external.
- Work in a fluid environment where things change frequently and be expected to adapt to keep your team focused to continually deliver value.
- 3 - 5 years of product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Experience building direct to consumer software products
- Data-fluent with demonstrated abilities to use data to form coherent business arguments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a fast moving team under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Willingness to participate in all levels of product development from writing tickets to defining high-level, strategic direction
- Experience working in an Agile framework
Preferred Candidates Will Also Have…
- Experience working in highly regulated industries (e.g. finance, medicine)
- Experience Mobile app design and development
- SQL and/or other data manipulation skills preferred
- Demonstrated interest in Finance, FinTech, and related fields