A Private Equity firm based out of Denver, Colorado is looking to add a Senior Associate to their team next Summer (2024). The firm focuses on investing in the lower middle market within three industry sectors; Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, and Agriculture & Chemicals The firm currently has north of $1.5 Billion in AUM and is investing out of a $700 million dollar vehicle. In addition to a huge amount of dry powder, this opportunity offers a well-established platform for long term trajectory and ability to be extremely hands on working with portfolio companies.
The Private Equity Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the structuring and negotiation of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
- Sourcing for new investments within the Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, and/or Agriculture and Chemicals spaces
The Private Equity Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience at a reputable bank (Focus within the three industry sectors)
- Experience with M&A processes; closed transactions are preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (ie. Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.)
- Transaction experience across the Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, and/or Agriculture and Chemicals spaces