We are currently representing a leading €5bn+ AUM European Growth Buyout Investor who are committed to supporting entrepreneurs to implement their growth strategies, with deep expertise in Technology and Healthcare Sectors. Their ticket sizes ranging from €10m to €400m.
They are looking to add an Investment Principal to their team in either London or Paris.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (will likely come from Tier 1 IB and have moved to Healthcare Private Equity)
- Will hold a degree in a Life Sciences related sectors (e.g., Medicine, Biosciences, Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Must have healthcare deal experience, ideally in Biotech, Medical Devices, Pharma, Healthcare IT, Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Must be Fluent in English but other European languages are beneficial.
- Identify and evaluate new investment opportunities.
- Conduct market and competitive research to understand industry trends and identify potential investment opportunities.
- Prepare investment recommendations and perform financial modeling and analysis.
- Work closely with portfolio companies to support their growth and development.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential investment opportunities and stay current on industry trends.
- Collaborate with other members of the investment team to identify and execute on new investment opportunities.