Company Summary: Our client, a Jacksonville Beach, FL-based Private Equity firm, is seeking to add a Private Equity Associate to their team. As a Private Equity Associate at this firm, you will actively be involved in all aspects of each transaction. This role offers the opportunity to take on responsibility at a much higher level than the average associate including sitting in and speaking up during board meetings and working directly with senior leadership of the firm. Additionally, there is opportunity to grow within the firm longer-term.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of investment banking experience (specifically M&A or LevFin) with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business as well as ability to multi-task and collaborate in team efforts
- Self-motivated and good work ethic with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Possesses excellent skills in verbal and written communication
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as industrials, health & wellness, sports & entertainment, or business services