We are currently representing independent private equity investment group with an AUM over $8BN that supports entrepreneurs in realising their growth ambitions.
They are looking for a Private Equity Associate to support their investment team, at Antwerp, Belgium.
- Graduates with 1-2 year's experience in Private Equity/Consulting
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willing relocate to Antwerp Belgium
- Excellent Academic Skills
- Genuine interest in private equity
- Involves research, financial modelling and completing technical due diligence, working with senior members of the team on transactions
- Work with senior members of the team licensing different investments across Europe
- Evaluate deals through a detailed process of technical due diligence to help our team build investment cases for then.
- It will involve reporting findings to wider investment committee
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!