A leading IT and Tech Enabled Services Growth Equity firm in Virginia is adding an Analyst/Associate to the investment team. This individual will be an integral part of the transaction process and will take a hands-on approach to maximizing the growth of portfolio companies.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive research and analysis to identify potential investment opportunities in the growth capital space.
- Building and maintaining financial models to evaluate investment opportunities, including analyzing financial statements and conducting due diligence.
- Developing investment theses and presenting them to the investment committee.
- Assisting with portfolio management, including monitoring and analyzing portfolio companies' financial performance and market trends.
- Collaborating with the deal team on all aspects of the investment process, including deal sourcing, structuring, negotiation, and execution.
Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of Investment Banking and Private Equity experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Proven investment sourcing skills including the ability to develop market mapping strategies, generate targets and qualify investment opportunities, and build/maintain a network of contacts with management teams, investment bankers/intermediaries, social networks and other relevant centers of influence.
- Previous experience in Information Technology or tech enabled services