A lower middle market Private Equity firm in Charlotte, NC is adding an Associate to their investment team for 2023. They focus on industrials, business services, and consumer verticals and have a variety of different investment strategies. They are actively interviewing and are looking to add an Associate as soon as possible.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
Private Equity Associate qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience performing M&A with a reputable investment bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as business services, industrials, or consumer