A private equity firm in Florida is adding an analyst to the investment team for 2023. They have developed a strong reputation in the Private Debt & Private Equity space and have made over 90 investments in the past 25 years. They invest in a variety of industries and are looking for a Private Equity Analyst that wants to gain invaluable experience with a talented leadership team.
Private Equity Analyst Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
Private Equity Analyst Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of Transaction Advisory Service or Investment Banking experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as industrials, business services, consumer services, etc.