The role is an excellent opportunity to join a multi billion dollar global credit fund that are actively looking to grow there team significantly over the next few years.
- Overall responsibility for a selection of corporate issuers
- Evaluating financial performance of issuers - including reviewing monthly/quarterly/annual operating statements/budgets and maintaining internal models as well as meeting management teams and sponsors
- Helping to identify/source new investment opportunities, connect with sell side desks and other funds
- Reviewing and recommending new investment opportunities in investment committee and taking responsibility for analysis
- Strong understanding of financial reporting, modelling with great attention to detail
- Solid understanding of credit instruments, both private and public
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience required; - top tier investment bank, M&A or Lev Finance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, presentation, communication, and writing skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, actively seeking out new areas of responsibility.
- A European language