Portfolio Research Strategist
A global top hedge fund with AUM of over $12BN based in New York is looking for quant to join their dynamic cross asset quant portfolio research team. The firm has a phenomenal track record of success and is looking to expand their team.
This role will allow you the opportunity to apply and develop your analytical skills, market knowledge and your investment decision making logic to help key internal stakeholders. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment. This role will give you direct exposure to strategy and decision makers at a top global hedge fund providing unmatched experience and career growth potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the teams existing investments and strategy
- Work with market data and research findings to apply portfolio construction logic, risk metrics and client constraints to help generate and model ideal client portfolios
- Communicating your understanding and investment assessments to a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders including senior investment managers, traders, developers and clients
- Daily interactions with senior strategy and decision makers
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Bachelors or Master's degree from a prestigious academic institution (economics, computer science, finance, data analytics preferred)
- 1 - 4 years of financial industry experience in consulting, investment banking or asset management firms
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills (Excel, VBA, Python, Bloomberg)
- A desire to further understand and model global markets and economies
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.