I am currently overseeing a number of Internal Audit roles for a large multinational bank that is heavily investing in its Risk team. These opportunities range from mid to senior level within their Internal Audit division. If you have any experience as an Internal Auditor, I highly encourage you to apply below.
**Candidates may sit in either Dallas or Los Angeles**
- Develops and executes test steps/sampling strategy that prove that identified controls are operating effectively
- Understands fraud, BSA/AML, OFAC, FCPA, and general IT risks in order to identify and assess key control activities.
- Lead audit test plans for projects of varying complexity with a risk-based approach.
- Assesses risks/controls and design comprehensive audit programs, execute audit procedures, supervises and reviews the work of others, analyzes results of testing performed, effectively communicates results to senior management and audit leadership to affect change
- Drives the continuous improvement of audit methodologies and audit approach
- Minimum 3 years experience in Internal Audit
- Bachelor's degree
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CAMS, or CFE certification (Preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing IT Internal Control Audits and Risk Assessments
- Experience leading audit teams