My client is one of Germany's largest private fintech financial services companies, which is currently expanding its entities in Munich. The client is looking to hire an Operational Risk specialist (m/f/d) with experience in the area. They are looking for an expert to develop operational risk frameworks for this crucial role within the company.
- Develop and manage the operational risk frameworks within the company, together with its policies.
- Oversee the exposure and review operational risk incidents and complaints.
- Internal stakeholder management for risk mitigation (Legal, Compliance, Audit etc).
- Assess vendor risk.
- Create trainings on operational risk topics in order to support the team in identifying, assessing, monitoring, and reporting operational risk.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, BA, or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience in an Operational Risk Management role.
- Knowledge of Operational frameworks, as well as internal and external reporting. Knowledge of the market and regulatory standards, regulations and requirements.
- Fluency in MS Office.
- Fluency in English and German.
If you are interested and want to hear more about this opportunity - please apply with your current CV, or reach out to Marija Drazic directly. We are looking forward to hearing from you!