Our client is a US based leading online trading solutions for traders, investors and advisers. They provide trade execution and clearing services internationally over the past 40 years and across 135 different markets. They are now looking for a Network Operations Engineer to join their team in operating and maintaining their production and development infrastructure in Hong Kong.
The network operations engineer will be responsible for...
- Monitor the network and its performance to resolve any issues that arise.
- Oversee and troubleshoot any problem tickets that have escalated and maintain detailed documentation of these.
- Implement new features and practices and formulate a roll out strategy for these.
- Manage multiple network projects and infrastructure across several platforms.
- Overall support and coordination, as well as responsibilities from other day-to-day tasks.
The network operations engineer should have the following...
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in managing or support a complex network infrastructure
- Knowledgeable in commercial networking platforms and supporting products, e.g. an understanding of WAN and LAN optimisation switching and routing
- Knowledge in scripting and programming language such as Python, Perl, Powershell, C/C++ or any other is a plus
- International company with many opportunities
- Part of a global team with colleagues in the US, London, Hong Kong.