An exclusive quantitative trading firm in Chicago is seeking a Senior Network Engineer Consultant to rearchitect their network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and intermittently improving our current network configuration and infrastructure. You will design our revamped network infrastructure with the goal of maximizing our network performance. You will also provide troubleshooting and configuration support by using your strong technical skills in Linux and Windows environments and IP networking.
- Maintain, implement, and troubleshoot networks
- Design and support our network systems and infrastructure
- Configure and operate routers and switches
- Monitor network performance and make recommendations based on performance analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related area
- 2 - 4 years' of experience with network administration in a Linux or Windows environment
- Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals