Title: Merchant Banking Managing Director
Location: New York, NY
Our client, a prestigious global merchant bank is looking for a top-rated Managing Director within their respective coverage area to join their firm in New York City. In this role, the successful candidate will have the ability to work across both investment banking/advisory and private equity.
If you are a proven investment banking Managing Director who is committed to excellence, this is the opportunity for you.
The role will involve the following:
- Cultivating new and existing relationships while managing their deal pipeline
- Mentoring junior members of the firm
- Represent the firm at industry events across the U.S.
- Play a key leadership role in all aspects of each transaction
- Working closely with the Partners
- 10+ years investment banking experience with a bulge bracket or independent investment/merchant bank is strongly preferred but not required
- Proven ability to originate new business
- Best-in-class track record as an MD within their respective coverage area
- Excellent interpersonal skill set
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics or an advanced degree such as an MBA
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
If you're a proven Managing Director who is interested in leveraging your expertise with a leading merchant bank please click the link to apply - our team is looking forward to speaking with you.
Salary Range: $300,000 - $350,000