A top International Investment Bank in the NY area is hiring a talented junior candidate to serve as a Market Risk Manager across the trading desks, offering the opportunity for broad exposure across all asset classes and the ability to report up to the Head of Market Risk for the firm in being trained up into a leader for the business.
This candidate will be responsible with covering all market risk exposures across the trading desks, setting risk limits, running all market risk metrics (VaR, stress scenario, etc.), and daily risk reporting to senior management.
The bank is looking for junior candidates with at least 3+ years of experience in risk management, extensive knowledge of the markets and across products, and someone eager to step into a market risk manager role to be groomed into a trade floor risk manager.
- Reporting and monitoring of all market risk metrics across all product groups
- Assisting with market risk reporting enhancements to develop improved analytics
- Creating dashboards and other ad-hoc reports or presentations to senior management
- Producing key risk measure data for the firm
- 3+ years of experience in risk management or trading desks
- Knowledge of Python, R, or Tableau
- Ability to work with senior management and the trading desks effectively
- Deep knowledge across product groups