My client, a top global institutional investment firm, with over USD$150Bn assets under management, are currently looking for a Market Data Specialist to join their Hong Kong office. This US based investment firm have over 600 people globally, and now have a large APAC presence. They are now looking for someone to join their Data Sourcing team.
This Market Data specialist will be responsible for...
- Liaising and working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with third-party data providers, and maintain these relationships
- Be the primary data contact and coordinate data on-boarding processes with different teams
- Work with the investment teams to provide them the data
This Market Data specialist should have the following...
- 5+ years experience as an account manager/relationship manager for buy-side firm or data vendor
- Able to maintain subject matter expertise related to market data both technically and business level
- Strong organisational and communication skills
If you are interested, please feel free to apply with your CV here and we will be in touch, or reach out for further questions.