My client, a Mid-Market Investment Bank, is searching for a Senior Associate, VP & Director for their growing M&A Infrastructure team.
My client is leading within the Infrastructure Investment Banking space, last year as it advised a £7BN investment deal, as well as a range of valuations and debt facilities ranging from 150Mil to 2-3BN. The team has also been ranked number ONE for Infrastructure deal count in 2021 for the second year running!
- Confidence to take ownership and leadership responsibilities on transactions
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Research and perform financial modelling, such as DCF models, building projections and valuations from scratch
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Infrastructure Investment Banking experience
- 4+ Years' experience in full-time M&A or Debt Advisory focused role
- Exceptional modelling skills are required
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities
- Motivated to develop a long-term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Future-focused mentality
- Supported development and mentorship
- Fluid upwards mobility based on capabilities
- Collaborative team culture
If you are a driven Infrastructure M&A or Debt Advisory Investment Banking Associate / VP / Director looking for continuous development and the opportunity to progress in a strong team, apply now.