My client, a Top 20 Global Investment Bank is expanding their Industrials M&A team for entrepreneurial Investment Banking (M&A) Associates with strong execution capabilities following a record year across all their industry groups.
Completed over 200 M&A deals last year, looking to grow out their team with driven individuals who thrive in entrepreneurial environments.
If you're an Investment Banking (M&A) Associate with a great track record in the sell-side Industrials M&A space and you're looking to grow your career at a successful Investment Bank, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Suggest innovative approaches for due diligence, research and analysis efforts.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for relevant juniors on your team, providing constructive feedback.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior investment banking experience in an M&A focused role required
- 4+ years' experience in an M&A focused role strongly preferred
- Strong deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Adaptable and strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight
- Strong Business Acumen, sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Annual cash bonus (no vested stocks or clawback)
- Base Salary: £115k upwards
- Exceptional professional development opportunities