My Client, an international independent investment banking firm with offices around the globe is looking to hire Associates for its Industrials and Life Sciences team for their London office.
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses as well as assessing risk
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process
- Taking responsibility for deal execution
- Maintaining internal and external relations during the deal execution period
- Bachelors or equivalent with emphasis in finance/accounting
- At least 2 years of direct investment banking experience
- Enthusiasm and understanding of the regional M&A market
- Be able to work in small groups and be independent
- Highly detail-oriented, and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with databases such as Pitchbook, Orbis, DealCloud, Hoovers and Mergermarket
If you are interested in this role, then don't wait to apply!