- Work closely and support the Senior Trader
- Analysis of the LPG markets, identifying trends and providing regular assessments of on global commodity fundamentals and prices.
- Develop and maintain a flow of proactive information exchange with colleagues in the analytic team and the oil and products trading desks, providing support and analysis in real time
- Suggest trading strategies based on timely and accurate market analysis and reports
- Propose and discuss market analysis models with internal customers, lead their development and maintenance, make sure they are technically sound and provide consistent results
- Define ways to improve tools to structure analysis, information provider selection, data gathering and management with the aim to optimise them in terms of quality, efficiency of results and costs
- Write accurate and timely market analysis reports as requested by internal customers both on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Preparation of ad-hoc material and presentations for management when required
- A degree in mathematics, finance, engineering or equivalent qualification preferred
- Excellent knowledge of oil & products fundamentals and markets
- Minimum of 3 years analysing the physical LPG
- At least 5 years' experience in a fundamental analytic role related to crude and/or refined products markets.
- Modelling experience (i.e. build and maintain complex refining models, develop queries, work with SQL, Python and Tableau) is essential for consideration.
- Fluent English and Mandarin required, additional languages would be advantageous.