Are you a seasoned professional with expertise in credit risk analysis? Are you excited about driving data-driven decision-making and being a part of a team geared towards strategic credit management and loss forecasting? Join this team at a leading US bank as the Lead Credit Risk Officer and play a pivotal role in shaping credit risk strategies while fostering a culture of excellence.
As the Lead Credit Risk Officer you will help teams responsible for the development and enhancement of credit management strategies and loss forecasts. You will guide critical decision-making on various business components such as credit losses, receivables, and profitability.
- Developing credit risk policies aligned with business growth objectives and financial constraints.
- Identifying trends, generating hypotheses, and designing testing frameworks to improve credit risk strategies.
- Leading the development of customer segmentation and predictive attribute identification using advanced modeling techniques.
- Analyzing product and segment P&L's, credit card revenue drivers, and cost components to enhance profitability.
- Collaborating cross-functionality to enhance product value propositions while maintaining operational excellence.
- Managing end-to-end analysis execution, stakeholder management, and coaching junior analysts.
- Recruiting, coaching, and managing junior analysts to provide analytical thought leadership.
- 5+ years of Credit Risk experience or equivalent demonstrated through work experience, training, or military experience.
- Advanced experience working with large data sets, SQL and SAS
- Demonstrated track record of extracting, analyzing and synthesizing data into well-articulated business insights that can be communicated to partners.
- Proven track record of developing credit risk policies and strategies aligned with business goals.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships.
- Clear ability to conduct complex data analysis and solve business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative or business-related field (Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics). Advance Degree Preferred
- Emphasis on Diversity
- Flexible Work Schedule (Hybrid)
- Diversity - Employee resource groups and mandated bias training
- 401(K) Matching and Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Education Benefits
- Adoption Reimbursement
If you are a qualified candidate we welcome your application and look forward to hearing from you!