- Responsible for resource and time management for the IT Support Team's day-to-day tasks.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex support issues.
- Provide developmental support to members of the team through regular catch-ups, identifying areas of growth, and creating training plans.
- Driving team initiatives and prioritise active work by assigning project and support tasks based on the current needs of the business.
- Assist with office relocations, expansions, and densifications at home office and remote locations.
- Seek opportunities for improvement, take ownership, and work directly with IT leadership and business partners to promote product and process improvement.
- Managing third-party vendor partnerships.
- Maintain and contribute to an internal knowledge base of technical documents and SOPs as part of onboarding and continuous technology education for staff.
- Player coach - lead from the front - major contributor through help desk.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in similar roles (including corporate setting)
- 2+ years of people management experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent understanding of Apple hardware and macOS/iOS
- Excellent understanding of networking fundamentals, experience with Cisco Meraki stack preferred (CMNO, CCNA, or equivalent certification)
- Experienced G-Suite administrator, familiar with managing domains, security/OAuth, GAM, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of endpoint management strategies with experience using different MDM solutions (e.g. Addigy, Jamf)
Attributes we're looking for:
- Proven track record of successful service delivery
- Results-oriented, user-focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Naturally positive attitude, with the ability to maintain patience and composure under pressure
- Positive, team-oriented mindset, with a natural willingness to go the extra mile