Salary 120,000 (CHF) - 160,000 (CHF)
You will set the tone of the Organisation by helping them to organize their security infrastructure properly in a creative environment. As a team player, you will have good communication skills and a deep passion for the application of technology and technological advancements.
- Possibility to work remotely
- 25 to 30 days of vacation
- Training opportunities provided to support employees throughout their career
- Buildup, optimize, and develop security elements and cyber security services
- Analyze, and eliminate defects or breaches of security.
- Ensure simple and efficient operation of a complex and accessible security infrastructure
- Support excellent automation of the operational and deployment processes.
- Assist and develop existing technologies and cyber security trends
- You have successfully completed a university degree in IT with ideally a minimum of 1 year of experience in Cyber Security
- Knowledge of SIEM, XDR, IPS, perimeter security, WAF, Linux
- Experience in automation and cloud solutions like Azure, M365, Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD) and knowledge of scripting languages.
- You like to work in a team and have the ability to communicate well in a team with a will of learning new technologies
- Fluent skills in German and in English
If you're interested, please reach out to Julia Krongelb phone number +49 30 166 3897 42