Responsibilities of an IT Auditor - Risk & Security
- Conduct an audit of the client's current processes and IT infrastructure.
- Evaluating the client's business process controls, application controls, and IT controls and bench-marking them against law, standards, industry norms, and evaluating the overall setup and pinpoint the key risk areas.
- Creating written IT audit reports that detail the findings (control issue/gap) and provide corrective action strategies to management
Requirements of an IT Auditor - Risk & Security
- A Bachelor's Degree in information systems, computer science, accountancy or other related field.
- At least 3 years of IT Audit experience working with multi-government agencies.
- Professional qualifications in CISA or CISSP is mandatory.
- IM8 knowledge will be strongly preferred.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)