A a leading global alternative asset manager with circa $30 billion in AUM, is currently searching for a highly motivated, detail-oriented team player to join as an Analyst on the investor relations team. This individual will be working closely with the London-based Product Management and Investor Relations group to provide investor relations support, including ongoing fund reporting for investors, investor presentation support, addressing investor information requests and market/competitor research analysis. They must have strong organisational, interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills and must be able to meet deadline requirements.
The Associate will work in the European Credit group and support Product Specialists in providing information and expertise on firm strategies and funds to clients. The Associate will assist in producing fund reporting for investors on a monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis, as well as assisting in building new client materials and various prospect/marketing materials, as well as updating market and fund specific data within existing materials.
- Completion of regular and ad hoc requests for reporting and information from existing clients ▪ Maintain active dialogue with the investment, finance and legal teams to answer investor queries to ensure accuracy in reporting
- Liaise with the firm's fund administrator to ensure that client communication is timely and accurate and that any issues are resolved efficiently
Marketing, Fundraising and Client Meetings:
- Prepare presentations, handouts, analysis and briefing packs ahead of client meetings
- Communicate to participants about the history, context and goals before meetings and next steps/action items after meetings
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent responses to investor due diligence questions (DDQs) and requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Manage preparation and maintenance of marketing materials and data room for fundraising
Quarterly and Annual Reporting:
- Produce quarterly reports for distribution to investors (for both funds and SMAs)
- Prepare materials for semi-annual Advisory Board meetings and annual Investor Day
- Maintain library of case studies for each investment
Ad hoc projects:
- Produce competitive analysis, develop our fund models, drafting new slides for ad hoc presentations/client meetings etc.
- Maintaining CRM system with most up to date investor and prospect data
- Assist in maintaining and improving processes and systems used to monitor investor interaction and investment activity
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an investment bank, investment manager or placement agent role
- Relevant bachelor's degree (finance, economics, business etc...) with strong academic performance
- Fixed income or loan/credit experience preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation and represent the Firm in a professional manner
- Exceptional attention to detail, placing a high priority on accuracy and organisation
- Highly proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Problem solver with ability to research solutions and suggest resolutions
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and monitor own workload to meet aggressive deadlines
- Takes initiative and has a strong work ethic
- Creative, ready to think outside the box and add input to improving existing work flows
- Proficiency in financial accounting and quantitative analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with multiple tasks
- Reporting Relationships
If you believe that you have the relevant experience, please apply below.