1. Responsible for maintenance f the investor relationship management system.
2. Keep the track record of existing investors and collect updates from investment team on a regular basis.
3. Responsible for investors visits, interviews and researches.
4. Participate in organising IR related events including performance presentations, internet conferences and road shows; actively develop and maintain good relations with investors and industry analysts.
5. Participate in corporate financing activities with knowledge of capital market.
Good Education, master degree prioritised.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
At least 3 years of fund Sales or IR or BD experience.
International exposure and good English skills (Native if base in HK and SG)
Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore. (Need Local experience)