My client is a major international investment bank hiring out of their NYC office. The bank is one of the largest globally with ~3 trillion USD in assets, they have branches in ~60 countries across the world and serve around 40 million customers across the world. They are looking to add talent to their North American investment portfolio team.
The CIO is looking to take on an investment portfolio associate. The team manages the banks U.S. North American Investment Portfolio and is tasked with managing the structural interest rate risk of the bank. For this particular position, my client is targeting a candidate that can assist in the implementation of interest rate, investment, liquidity, and funding strategies. You will be expected to generate investment strategy and work on trade execution directly with the CIO. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop top tier analytic functionality to support the management of risk for the investment portfolio - specifically for revenue forecasting, market, liquidity, and credit risk
- Trade execution across investment securities portfolio products
- Generate original investment ideas/enhance portfolio returns
- Hedge accounting practices and asses the impact of those standards on the fund
- Leverage Python skills in order to manage the large and complex investment portfolio
The right candidate must have the following:
- Min 3 year's experience in a treasury and/or global markets role
- Hands-on experience/product knowledge across liquid Fixed Income, IR Derivatives, Securitized Products - primarily Agency MBS, treasury bonds
- Experience supporting MBS trading and modeling, Fixed Income analytics and US Fixed Income markets
Apply now to be considered for the position!