Title: Investment Banking Senior Associate
Company Summary: This Middle Market Investment Bank is looking to add a Senior Associate to their team in Atlanta. The Senior Associate will be responsible for quarterbacking middle market M&A transactions.
Investment Banking Senior Associate/Vice President will be responsible for:
- Quarterback M&A deals for transactions across various industries
- Ability to perform financial modeling, due diligence, and deal execution
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients
- Managing and mentoring analysts throughout processes.
Investment Banking Senior Associate/Vice President requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA is preferred
- 2+ years as an Investment Banking Associate
- Ability to work with a team but independently as well
- End to end M&A transaction experience