Title: Investment Banking Senior Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading Specialty Boutique Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Senior Analyst to their Healthcare team. This Investment Banking Senior Analyst will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year and gaining sell-side M&A reps.
Investment Banking Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A.
- Working in Healthcare and Business Services Sector.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A sell side deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.