Elite American Investment Bank is expanding their Consumer M&A team for entrepreneurial Investment Banking (M&A) Associate 2/3 with strong execution capabilities, due to a high deal-flow and strong pipeline.
Globally renowned platform, with exceptional culture and career progression.
If you're a high performing, mid-senior Investment Banking Associate, with strong sell-side M&A execution experience, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Suggest innovative approaches for due diligence, research and analysis efforts.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years' prior investment banking experience in an M&A team (product or sector coverage)
- Strong deal experience and execution capabilities, ideally 6+ sell-side M&A transactions on the CV
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities (LBO / DCF / 3 statement models / locked box mechanism etc)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Adaptable and strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong Business acumen, sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Market leading compensation
- Exceptional team culture, in a collaborative high-performing environment
- Strong, clear career progression opportunities
Please attach your deal sheet when applying.