Title: Investment Banking Associate - Life Sciences
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a specialty Healthcare Investment Bank out of Charlotte, NC looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their Life Sciences team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a well-established, high performing, and cohesive team that is on track to have another record year. This Investment Banking Associate will also gain valuable sell-side experience while working on a lean deal team.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Running private and public buy-side and sell-side M&A processes and assisting in their execution
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Previous investment banking or M&A execution experience
- Exceptional financial modeling and analysis skills
- Life Sciences experience
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.