Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a specialty Industrials Boutique Bank out of Raleigh, North Carolina looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a very tight knit, lean deal team. This Bank truly values work-life balance and offers a clear path for upwards mobility.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Running private and public buy-side and sell-side M&A processes and assisting in their execution.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Previous investment banking or M&A execution experience.
- Experience performing financial modeling and analysis.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.