Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading Middle Market Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their growing team given their back to back record years and current strong deal flow. This Associate will have the opportunity to join a team with some of the best and most influential bankers in the renewable energy, infrastructure and power industries.
This Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
This Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of Investment Banking sell-side M&A experience.
- Experience within the Energy, Power, Utilities, CleanTech, Clean Energy, Renewable Energy, or Infrastructure sector is preferred not required.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- MBA preferred not required.
If you are interested in this Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.